You can create a new story map under Story maps › Add a new story map.
Please select the Create by import tile:
Use a template similar to this one:
Download the example spreadsheet from here: backlog-example.xls
The rules for the spreadsheet:
- The first row contains column labels. These are not processed during import, these are just there to help you identify which column should contain which kind of data.
- Each of the other rows will be used to create white cards on the map. These will be placed under blue and yellow cards with titles retrieved from Column A and B. The example spreadsheet above will be imported as shown below:
- The order of the columns is important. Column A should contain the highest level of cards (blue cards), Column B should be the second level (yellow cards), and Column C should represent the subtasks (white cards) as shown in the sample spreadsheet.
- Descriptions for the blue and the yellow cards can be added as cell comments to the cells with their title. You only need to add them to the first occurrence if the same card is repeated in multiple rows. In the example above, you could just add the description of "Ordering" blue card in cell A4 as a cell comment.
- Possible values for the statuses: Todo, Doing, Ready, Done