The top-level organizer in StoriesOnBoard is a workspace. Story maps are created under a workspace. A workspace can have members who are registered users in StoriesOnBoard. Members are added to a workspace by workspace or story map administrators by invitation.
Workspace members can have the following roles:
- can view contents of the story maps she has access to
- an observer in a workspace can only be a viewer on a story map
- can create story maps
- can access story maps that she has access permissions to
Note: Locked out members are still counted as editors and included in the paid plan until their role hasn't changed to observer.
- can manage story maps (create, delete, manage permissions)
- can manage workspace members (add, remove, set role, remove "can create story map" permission)
- All that an admin can do and
- can manage subscription plan, billing data, payment details
Story maps can be accessed only by those who have explicit permissions for the given map. Access is given by the workspace administrator or the story map administrator.
Story map collaborators can have the following roles:
Viewer: can open story map and view all its data
Editor: can open story map and edit all its data
- can open story map and edit all its data
- can delete the story map
- can manage story map's collaborators (add, remove, set role)
- can manage story map's settings (change name, setup integration)
- can manage releases (add, remove, reorder)