When you experience slow loading or response times in the application or get the following error messages occasionally in the top right corner of the application:
please send us network-related debug information from your browser by following this guide.
1. Log in to StoriesOnBoard
2. Open the Developer Tools from the menu (Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools)
3. Click on the Network tab
4. Look for a round button at the top left of the Network tab. Make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
5. Check the box next to the Preserve log.
6. Click on the clear button (a circle with a diagonal line through it) to remove the current log
7. Reload StoriesOnBoard and navigate to the screen where you experience slowdowns. If you get the red error screen occasionally, please wait till it appears.
8. Right-click on anywhere in the network tab and choose Save as HAR with Content from the menu.
9. Reply to the conversation with our support using the feedback widget in the bottom right corner or start a new conversation and attach the saved HAR file.
Alternatively, you can send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll analyze the file and either we'll solve the problem internally and let you know about that or get back to you with possible solutions.