When your trial ends and you'd like to upgrade to one of our plans, you may receive a message saying, that some of the features are still enabled and these might prevent you from subscribing. Enable commenting for viewer collaborators can be one of these.
To disable it, please follow the following steps:
- Go to your workspace, and select 'MANAGE WORKSPACE from the upper bar.
- Choose 'Manage story maps' from the drop-down menu
- Select the story map (Please note that this feature needs to be disabled within each story map)
- Under Edit story map choose Collaborators tab
- Untick the box for Enable commenting for viewer collaborators.