A subscription is a workspace in StoriesOnBoard. This means that if you had multiple workspaces during the trial period and you’d like to have only one subscription, you need to move your story maps into one workspace.
The maps can be separated with permissions within one workspace, they don't need to be accessible (or even be seen) by everyone.
To move the maps from workspace A to workspace B, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you are member of workspace B and you can create story maps by opening workspace B and you should see the New Map button
If you don't see it, please ask the administrator of the B workspace to give you the "Can create story map" permission in the workspace's Manage / Manage People menu
2. Open workspace A
3. Open Manage menu in the top-right corner and select Manage storymaps
4. Click on the Options menu on a story map's tile
5. Select Move from the menu
If the Move menu is missing, please check that you can access the other workspace and have permission to create maps there (see step 1)
6. Select Move to B workspace
7. Repeat 4-7 with all the maps
8. Go to workspace B
9. Open the moved maps and share them with the needed persons in the new workspace. You might need to invite them into the new workspace.